There are lots of these types of blogs out there, so why am I creating my own? Just this past year, I have begun an incredible journey of saving AND making money by shopping smart, and I wanted the chance to share my journey with my friends and family and whoever else may happen upon my little blog!
My hope is that you'll take my tips and ideas and create your own path to saving money by SHOPPING! It can take awhile to get started, but once you do, it is WORTH it! I have been able to feed my husband and myself on less than $50 a week- that is including all toiletries, medicine (prescription and OTC), household products, and food.
Get started by reading my beginners tips here, then keep coming back to the main page (http://daisysdeals.blogspot.com/) for my daily topics!
Here's what you can expect:
- Sunday Shopping Lists (sales/deals at stores whose sales reset every Sunday)
- Money Making Monday (learn how to make money reading emails, visiting websites, mystery shopping, and much more) and
Movie Monday (free red-box movie codes every Monday!)
- Tuesdays Tips (tips on how to make the most of your savings using different types of coupons, and other shopping tips)
- Wednesday Wares (shopping lists for stores that reset sales on Wednesdays) and
Wedding Wednesday (learn money saving tips for planning a wedding and great ideas on wedding gifts!)
- Thrifty Thursday (ideas on reusing, recycling, and cutting corners to save even more money!)
- Freebie Friday (list of freebies online and in stores)
- Super Saturday Giveaway (enter to win great prizes!) and
Saturday Savings (my spending/savings for the week)
Have you started yet? Get over to my beginners tips, and begin your own journey of saving!
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.