Monday, February 16, 2009

Begining Your Journey to Savings Summary

If you are just starting your journey to saving through coupons, here is where to get started!

I have layed out several steps to begin saving and have arranged easy links to follow here!

  1. Coupons - Outlines how to collect and organize your coupons
  2. Drug Store Savings- CVS
  3. Walgreens- Outlines how to get the best deals at your local drug stores!
  4. Stockpiling- Outlines how to get the best savings by stockpiling items you use most!

There are lots of other great resources out there that can also help you learn this process!

Mommy Snacks- great list of 7 Steps to Saving for Beginners
Southern Savers- Extreme Couponing 101 series
Centsible Savings- great CVS tutorial

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment