Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Magazine Subscriptions!

HURRY!! These go fast!
I missed the Martha Stewart Living the last go round, but got it today! It wasn't up for long so go here to get it quickly!

It's TOTALLY free, no credit card, you won't be billed (unless you want to renew later!)! All you have to do is answer a survey on breakfast foods, fill out your info, then email it to a friend. It's all laid out for you to do easily!



This one keeps popping back up and I've already received my first issue. If you do the Living one first, you may be asked if you want this one afterwards....so do that first! If you just want Woman's Day then click here to just do that one!








You can also get Parent's Mag free right now! It's one that pops up a lot too, and I've been getting it for awhile! I'm not a parent yet, but it often has coupons, recipes and other great ideas for this "not-ready to-be-a-mom-yet" gal!


Remember to check in every Friday for Freebie Friday for more free stuff! I'm posting magazine subscriptions as I see them though, since they may be gone by Friday!


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment