Monday, February 23, 2009

Money Making Monday - InBox Dollars

Things to remember for making money online:

  1. There are lots of different ways to make a few extra bucks online. Notice, I said "a few extra bucks!" Anything that promises you $1000 a week or more, is probably a scam!
  2. I promise that I will only offer you programs that I personally have used or know some one they've worked for!
  3. Most of the legitimate ways to make money online are paid to read/click email programs and survey programs.
  4. I highly suggest creating a separate "junk" email account to use for things like this so your personal email doesn't get lost in it all! Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail are quick and easy, among many others!
  5. If you are interested in more offers that the ones I've highlighted already, check out the banners on the right side of my blog!
Today, I am highlighting Inbox Dollars!




I have been a part of Inbox Dollars for under 6 months, and I have earned over $15 already! I have about $15 more to go until I'll get a check sent my way. So while I haven't personally been paid yet, I do know others that have so I know this works!!

It's pretty simple and what the name implies it is! You earn money in your inbox by reading the emails that they send. Occasionally they send surveys and other offers that pay more than a basic "click-here-to-get-paid-for-reading-this-email" offers.

I have earned my money through a sign up bonus, clicking on emails, surveys, and signing up for completely free offers. I do NOT sign up for anything that requires a credit card, or is a free trial because if you don't cancel you will be charged.

It's one of the easiest programs I've found for earning money.

There are lots of other ways you can earn money, such as playing games online or getting cash back when you shop at online retailers. So if you're already shopping on eBay, Borders, Old Navy and similar stores, you can make your same purchases, but with cash back from using Inbox Dollar's links!

So, go get started making money with Inbox Dollars today!





~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment