Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: Extras

Here is a round-up of several other stores, in case the ones I highlight aren't near you!

Don't forget the Wednesday Wares- Harris Teeter and Publix deals that are still going on until Tues. and check back Wednesday for the new sales!

  • Kmart is DOUBLING coupons at many stores this week! (not mine! :( ) Go here and enter your zip to look at your ad to find out if yours is! Then visit Southern Savers and Hotcouponworld.com for coupon matches!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment