Monday, February 16, 2009

Money Making Monday

Every Monday, I will be sharing ideas for small ways to make money online or other easy ways to make money! I won't be sharing any get-rich-quick schemes, as schemes are exactly what those are, and they don't work!

I will be doing my best to bring you ethical, real solutions to earning a few extra cents. Many of them have been tested by myself or others that I know and trust. You may be able to add a few extra dollars to your pockets each month by doing these quick and easy things!

So stay tuned! I'll have this segment up and running as soon as we're up and running with more readers!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment