Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Shopping Lists

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I'm still out of town but here are some links to this weeks deals. If you see last week's deals listed when you go to the links, that means they aren't up yet, so try back a little later!

Don't forget about all of the stores whose sales started last Wednesday! Go here to check them out, since the sales run until Tues!

See my tips on these stores: Walgreens, CVS, Kroger

Is it bad that I'm hoping there's no good sales this week?!! :o) I really need to not think about shopping while I'm at the beach right now! Except for beach store shopping! :o)


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment