Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bloom Triples

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

For anyone in Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia with a Bloom grocery store nearby, they offer triple coupons every now and then and are doing it this weekend 5/15-5/17!

There isn't one here in TN, but I hear their prices are pretty steep- without triples, that is!

Go here to see if there is a store near you!

Then visit Southern Savers and Hot Coupon World to find some great deals! There are several free and very cheap items this time around!!

If you also live near a Harris Teeter and used up your coupons there recently, you might have run out, but you could get anything you missed out on if your store wasn't stocked!



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment