Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: CVS

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

See my CVS hints here if you are new to CVS and the Extra Care Bucks system!

  • Remember to use your CVS extra care card
  • Use coupons to get free/cheap items that earn you Extra Care Bucks that can be used like cash to buy more things with ECB's or anything else in the store you might need!

SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert

There are so few things to be excited about at CVS this week, that I hesitated giving it its own post this week! But alas there are a few things worth mentioning! (and I hear next week will be good, so maybe hold on to those ECB's if you don't want to go for these things! Or make a few with these if you don't have anything!)


WEEKLY ECB DEALS

Get $2 ECBs wyb 2 Right Guard or Dry idea Deodorant 2/$5 (limit 3)
$2/1 printable coupon
$1/1 Right Guard, Dry Idea or Soft & Dry 4/19 SS
Final Price= FREE plus $1 overage
PLUS- many stores have Right Guard and Dry Idea on clearance, so look for those to get even more overage, since you can do this deal 3 times meaning a total of 6 deoderants!

Weekly Non ECB Deals

Hershey’s Extra Large Bars BOGO $1.99
$1/1 coupons from the 4/19 SS insert
(buy 2 and use 2 coupons!)
Final Price= FREE


Yes, this could be a good week to stay home from CVS! I went in for $1 newspapers today, looked for the Dry Idea, and they were sold out!



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment