Sunday, May 31, 2009

Triple Coupon updates!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here are a few updates with new coupons coming out and new Kroger sales......



Visit my original lists on Kroger and Harris Teeter (looks like both triples continue through Tues June 2nd!)



All of HT is still current and most of Kroger should be, but let me know if anything is no good now!



KROGER


Hillshire Farm Deli Select Meats $1.25 ea
.35/1 Hillshire Farm Deli Selects RP 5/10
Final Price= $.25



Hot, Lean or Croissant Pockets $1.69
$.50/1 Hot Pockets any, SS 5/17
Final Price = $.19





HARRIS TEETER



100 Calorie snack packs (Sun Chips) $2.00
$.55/1 any Frito Lay 100 cal 5/31 SS
Final Price = $.35

Daisy Sour Cream $2.19

$.50/1 any 16 oz plus (boooo for size restriction!) 5/31 SS
Final Price = $.69


Sunny D Smoothie $1.95
$.55/1 any Sunny D Smoothie 5/31 SS
Final Price = $.30



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment