Another week of Harris Teeter Super Doubles starts today! Last time I made out pretty well, but I still like Triples better!
Here's the deal with Super Double Coupons-
- Coupons under $1.99 will double
- Really that means look for $1 and $1.50 coupons since you're not likely to find one for $1.98!
- All other coupon rules are the same as usual (20 per day, 3 of a kind, etc., see below!)
- Super Doubles goes from 7/22-7/28!
Basics of HT-
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service to get the discounted prices
- Register your card for e-VIC to get special email discounts!
- Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to .99 everyday.
- Occasionally the store runs TRIPLE coupons or Super Double coupons (up to $1.98) where lots of fantastic freebies can be found. Check back here to find out when that is happening!
- They double (or triple) 20 coupons per day, per household, which includes only 3 each of the same coupon.
- You can see their entire coupon policy here .
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free (or buy 2, get 3 free!) sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
- You can visit their Express Lane to get prices for your local store.
A few extra tips
- It varies by cashier as to whether or not you can use more than one coupon on a BOGO deal. If they won't let you, just ask them to take off all but one and come back later to get more!
- Don't try to use more than 20 coupons per trip because after 20 they won't triple! (unless your ones after 20 aren't ones you want to double/triple, then you may be able to use those! Just give them last)
- Many cashiers scrutinize every coupon during triples closely, so you may not be able to use any that say "do not double," even though the register will automatically do it if they start with a 5.
- Free and super cheap items often run out quickly, so go early or ask what days your store gets in shipments so you can go back those days.
*Special note about prices and coupons*
I have cross checked all of these prices with our local Nashville Express Lane, so that is why you may see some variance from other lists. Although I did look up many coupons in Hot Coupon World's database, I have not verified these coupons to make sure that the printables are still available or that they perfectly match up with the products. As soon as I have verified them, I'll make any necessary changes!
Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder, 4 oz, $1.59
$1 off any Johnson & Johnson baby product RP 4/26
Sure for Men deodorant $2.39
$1.50 off Sure for Men SS 5/03
(look for packages with Try me Free Rebate)
Reach Floss $1.59
$1 off Reach floss SS 6/14
Kraft Cheese 12 oz single wrap, $1.67
$1 off Kraft Select Singles, Any 12 oz. SS 6/21
Kraft Shredded & $1.49
$1 off 2% cheese printable
Buitoni Fettuccine or Linguine $1.99
$1/1 Buitoni Refrigerated Pasta or Sauce 6/21 SS
Starbucks Coffee drink $1.99
$1/1 Starbucks Bottle Frappuccino drink 6/21 SS
Wholly guacamole 7 oz $1.99
$1/1 from 6/28 SS
Land O Lakes Seasoning $2
Skintimate Signature Scents Save Gel- Raspberry Rain $2
$1/1 printable (no longer available but if you printed it in June and haven't used it, great time to use now!)
Danactive or Activia (4 ct.) -- $1.99
$1/1 any 4 pk Dannon Activia, Activia Light, Activia Fiber or Activia Drinks 5/10 SS
$1 off Danactive “Smart Summertime Savings” booklet at Publix
Mahatma Yellow Rice (5 oz. pkg.) -- 3/$2
$.75/2 Mahamata Rice Mixes 4-26 RP
Borden Cheese Singles Sensations $1.50
Applewood Bacon Cheddar and Southwest Pepper Jack flavors
$1/1 Borden Cheese Singles Sensations any (dnd 5)
Bumblebee tuna, $1.79 or $1.39
$1/1 Premium Tuna Pouch 6-14 SS
(I’m not sure if this matches up, but haven’t looked at coupon yet!)
Success Rice $2
$1/1 Success rice from All You printables here
Breyers Yogurt $.80
$1/1 or $1/2 any Breyers Product printable (no longer available)
Sierra Mist - BOGO or $1.99/2
$1.00/2 Peelie Coupon
Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats (16-18 oz.) -- BOGO ($2 for one)
$1/1 Kellogg’s Mini wheats (in select marked Kellogg’s cereal boxes)
Blue Bunny (vanilla champ cones 6 pk.) $3
$1.50/1 Blue Bunny Champ 6 pk cones printable
(my express lane lists only banana split cones, which should still be free!)
Wet Ones (40 ct.) -- $1.99
$1/1 Wet Ones Antibacterial
$.75/1 from 5/17 SS = makes them $.50
SuperPretzel (13 oz.) – BOGO $1.49 each
.75/1 Superpretzel product,any 5/10 RP
(I haven’t seen these in Nashville inserts)
Playtex Gloves 10 ct $1.99
$1 off Playtex Gloves SS 5/3
Kashi Waffles $3.29
$1.50/1 Kashi waffles, vocalpoint mailer
Final Price= $.29
Hefty OneZip Bags (12-40 ct.) – BOGO $2.19 for one
$1/1 Blinkie (I found these at Publix)
Final Price = $.19
Cottonelle TP 4 pack if Ultra $3
$1/1 printable (create a "pledge" to get your coupon)
Final Price = $1
Kashi Cereal Bar $3.29
$1.50/1 homemailer (vocal point)
Final Price = $.29
Luigi's Italian Ice (36 oz. lemon) -- BOGO ($1.74 each)
.75/1 Luigi’s Real Italian Ice 5/10 RP
Final Price= $.24
POSSIBLY GOOD DEALS??
These are items I saw posted elsewhere, but the prices/coupons don't seem to match up to the Nashville stores....however not everything is listed online so let me know if these are good deals!!
Kotex Pantiliners 22 ct, $1.29 ea
$1.50/2 Kotex products in store dispenser
$1 off any Kotex product printable (IE) or printable (FF)
$.75/1 off Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners, 34 ct.+ SS 6/14
Please comment if you have any further deals/match-ups!
Most of these matchups came from Hot Coupon World or Southern Savers. Check them out for more matchups!
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.