Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Wednesday



*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*





In addition to my Wednesday Wares features every week, I will also be doing some Wedding Wednesday features!

I am really excited about this, and hope that it will be a great help to my readers! Even if you aren't getting married anytime soon, or already are, you'll be able to find some great deals on gifts, unique ideas for decorating, and crafty ideas for weddings or everyday life!

Why am I so interested in doing these posts? Well, if you know me personally, you know that I have been a newlywed for 7 months now! :)

I started chronicling my wedding planning journey here on my blog Daisy's Favorite Things about a year ago. Not only did this help prepare me for writing THIS blog, but it also gave me some great opportunities to write for another blog and to find some great vendors!


I was featured as a Bride Blogger - "The Fabu-less Bride" on Ashley's Bride Guide, which is a Nashville-based wedding website, but has great things to offer for anyone, anywhere planning a wedding!

I planned my wedding on a $15,000 budget, which is SMALL compared to many weddings these days! Amazingly, the recession isn't seeming to affect weddings too much! Maybe because they are (hopefully!) a once in a lifetime event!

I did LOTS of things myself and spent months hunting for great deals for every detail of the wedding. It was exhausting, yet so rewarding!

For now, go visit Daisy's Favorite Things if you are interested in seeing how my wedding turned out! And tune in later for great tips/ideas!


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment