Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bloom Triples

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

For anyone in Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia with a Bloom grocery store nearby, they offer triple coupons every now and then and are doing it this weekend!

Go here to see if there is a store near you!

Visit Southern Savers to find some great deals! There are several very cheap items and a few freebies!!

If you have a Harris Teeter nearby as well...lucky you for getting another chance at triples starting next Wednesday!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment