Check in here every Wednesday for new sale lists!
Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion and Bi-Lo run their sales every week from Wed-Tues. Many other stores run their sales Sun-Sat, so check out the Sunday Shopping Lists for this weeks Sun-Sat stores!
SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts
I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out Southern Savers for Bi-Lo sales!
If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I usually snag some good deals on discounted meat!
Basics of HT-
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service to get the discounted prices
- Register your card for e-VIC to get special email discounts!
- Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to .99 everyday.
- Occasionally the store runs TRIPLE coupons where lots of fantastic freebies can be found. Check back here to find out when that is happening!
- They double (or triple) 20 coupons per day, per household, which includes only 3 each of the same coupon.
- You can see their entire coupon policy here .
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free (or buy 2, get 3 free!) sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 and $1.
- You can visit their Express Lane to get prices for your local store.
TRIPLES NEXT WEEK 3/25-3/31!! Whoohooo!!
I will be starting a list of the best things I see and start posting it on my blog soon! You can check out the buzz now at HotCouponWorld.com!
BOGO SALES (price listed is for one!)
Lysol All purpose Cleaner $1.74
$1 coupon 1/25 SS
$.50 coupon 3/15 SS
Final price = $.74
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.39
$.50 coupon 2/8 or 3/15 SS
Final price = $.39
Thomas English Muffins$1.50
$1 coupon from March All You magazine
Final price = $.50 each
Sargento Shredded Cheese 8 oz. 2/$4
$.40 coupon 1/25 SS
Final price = $1.20 each
$.50 coupon 2/8 GM
Final price = $1.00
Jumbo Cantaloupe $.99
Chex Mix, Buy 2, Get 3 Free $2.99 each
$.50 coupons 1/25 or 2/22 SS (use 2)
Final price = $.80 each
Quaker Quakes Mini Rice Cakes 3/$5
$1 coupon 1/18 RP
Final price = $.67
Basics of Publix :
- Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
- Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
- They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
- In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.
*Special note- I've been noticing lately that if you have more coupons than items (which can happen since you can use a Publix store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on the same one item), the last coupon will pop up saying it exceeds the limit, and the cashier may say you can't use it. Technically, this isn't true because Publix coupons should not count towards limit, but many cashiers aren't aware of this or that a manager can override it. They may tell you that the coupon exceeds the amount you are paying for it, but really it is just that the register signals- "Hey this person used 5 coupons and they only have 4 items!" If this happens, you can either ask for a manager, or just let that item/coupon go. I try to avoid this by buying an equal amount of items/coupons. You can always throw in a cheap item (I like to buy a single banana sometimes!) or if you have a coupon that is off of two items, one of those can be your item "without a coupon." Hope this makes sense! Like I said, you can always ask for a manager, but I like to just avoid a hassle and drawing attention to my large number of coupons! Let me know if you have a better way of avoiding this problem!*
BOGO SALES (price listed is for one item after BOGO discount!)
Trop50 Orange Juice, 59 oz $1.89
$1 off Trop50 Juice 3/15 RP
Final Price= $.89
Post Cereal Selects, Grape Nuts, Grape Nuts Flakes, or Trail mix Crunch $2.00
$2 off Post Trail Mix Crunch printable
Final Price= FREE
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice, 64 oz bottle $1.99
$1 off any Ocean Spray Juice All Well & Good Booklet found near front entrance (if your store has it!)
Final Price= $.99
Ocean Spray on the go Drink Mix, 10 ct. box $1.49
$1 off any Ocean Spray Juice Publix All Well & Good Booklet
Final Price= $.49
Dole Fruit, Gel, or Parfait Bowls, 4 pk $1.17
$.75/2 Dole Fruit Bowls 1/11 SS
.55/2 Dole Apple Bowls in store dispenser
$1/2 Dole Parfaits printable
Final Price= $.67 -$.89
Ken’s Steak House Dressing 24 oz bottle $1.75
$1 off Ken’s Dressing 3/08 SS
.35/1 Ken’s Dressing 3/08 SS
Final Price = $.75-$1.05
Strawberries 16pz pk $1.66
Cantaloupes $1.50 ($.99 at Harris Teeter if you have one!)
Whole Chicken .79¢ lb
Del Monte Fresh Cut Vegetables, 11 to 15.25 oz can .79¢
$55/2 Del Monte 50% less salt in store dispenser
.75/1 off Del Monte 50% less salte printable (you have to sign up for their newsletter first!)
(50% less salt items are usually included in all Del Monte sales, but check first!)
Final Price= $.04-$.54
Snuggle Fabric Softener (32-oz bot.): $2.99
$2/1 Creme variety (if included): Printable
Final Price= $.99
Crest Toothpaste, 8.2 oz tube $1.99 (this is an ongoing deal!)
$1 off Crest Paste or Oral B Toothbrush store coupon Simple Ways to save flyer at Publix (small flyer found in various odd places throughout the store, it does NOT have an expiration date!
$1 off Crest Toothpaste PG $120 savings rebate booklet
$1 off Crest 3/01 P&G
$.50 off Crest 3/15 P&G (doubles so just as good!)
Final Price= FREE when you use store and manufacturers coupon
See *Special Note above for using more coupons than items
Cover Girl reg. price (starting at $2.79)
$1 off any Cover Girl item 03/01 P&G
$2 off any Cover Girl Green Advantage Buy Flyer (usually found in turnstyles in front)
Final Price= FREE and up when you use store and manufacturers coupons
I buy a $2.99 eyeshadow almost every time I go in for free!
Sudafed, 18 or 24-ct. box $3.99
$1.50/1 Sudafed - 10/5 RP
$2/1 Publix Q Benadryl or Sudafed - Green Advantage Buy flyer
Final Price= $.49 (when you use both coupons on 1 item)
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.