*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*
Things to remember for making money online:
- There are lots of different ways to make a few extra bucks online. Notice, I said "a few extra bucks!" Anything that promises you $1000 a week or more, is probably a scam!
- I promise that I will only offer you programs that I personally have used or know some one they've worked for!
- Most of the legitimate ways to make money online are paid to read/click email programs and survey programs that earn a few cents or points that accumulate into cash or gift cards.
- I highly suggest creating a separate "junk" email account to use for things like this so your personal email doesn't get lost in it all! Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail are quick and easy, among many others!
- If you are interested in more offers that the ones I've highlighted already, check out the banners on the right side of my blog!
If you haven't read last week's entry on Inbox Dollars, or haven't signed up yet...go get busy!
This week, I'm focusing on Swagbucks.
There is absolutely no reason you shouldn't be using Swagbucks!
Basically, it is a search engine like Yahoo or Google, but instead of just giving you search results, they also give you points, which you can redeem for gift cards!
I can't think of anyone who uses the internet who doesn't need a search engine from time to time! So why not use one that actually rewards you for using it?
I downloaded the Swagbucks tool bar, which is just a little box at the top of the page that's always there so that I can quickly and easily search for whatever I need. It's just like the box that many people often have for Google or Yahoo or your individual internet provider. All Swagbucks does is replace it.
It's simple, easy and fun to see your points grow!
Also Swagbucks randomly puts out SwagCodes on their blog, on Facebook and other places that you can redeem for extra points. I'll post about these whenever I run across them, so you can grab them too!
I've only been a part of Swagbucks for a couple of months, and I've already earned enough for at least a $5 e-gift card to Amazon.com, but I'm going to hold on to my points a little while longer to get a higher value reward!
Some of the rewards they offer are movie tickets, Target, iTunes, Starbucks, and even books, electronics and an amazing amount of other options!
So, get searching and get earning points!
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.