Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: CVS

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

See my CVS hints here if you are new to CVS and the Extra Care Bucks system!

  • Remember to use your CVS extra care card
  • Use coupons to get free/cheap items that earn you Extra Care Bucks that can be used like cash to buy more things with ECB's or anything else in the store you might need!

SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert

I'm more excited about CVS this week! I've only been once in the past 2 weeks, so I'm feeling withdrawals! Not even the free toothpaste got me in the door last week since I have more than enough of it already! I'm headed there for overage items and the free crackers!

ECB DEALS

Get $4.99 ECB wyb 1 Irish Spring Body Wash 15-18 oz. at $4.99 (Limit 1) Only through Tuesday!
Use $0.50/1 coupon 3/15 SS (comes out today!)
Final Price= Free plus $0.50 overage

Get $2 ECB wyb 1 Dry Idea deodorant at $2.99 (Limit 1)
$2/1 coupon printable (scroll through until you see it! or visit the coupon box on the right side of my page)
Final Price= Free plus $1 overage

Get $2.99 ECB wyb 1 Colgate Max Whitening Toothpaste (4.6-6 oz.) at $2.99 (Limit 1)
$0.75/1 coupon 2/22 or 3/15 SS (coming out today!)
Final Price = FREE plus $0.75 overage

Get $3 ECB wyb Bic Soleil System 4 ct. at $6.99 (Limit 2)
$2 BIC Soleil system razor or cartridge refills 4pk or 8pk SS 3/15
$2 BIC Soleil any disposable shaver SS 3/15
Final Price= $1.99

Get $2.99 ECB wyb 1 CVS Pharmacy Vitamin D 400, 100-ct. at $2.99 (Limit 1, monthly long deal)
Final Price= Free



OTHER DEALS

Wheat Thins or Ritz Crackers $1
$2/2 coupon 1/25 SS
Final Price= FREE wyb 2 and use coupon
(Walgreen's did a similar deal recently but 2 cost $1.99 so it was a hassle over that 1 penny! Excited to use my coupons here instead!)

Revlon Cosmetics BOGO FREE
$1 in the 12/7 SS
$2 and $1 in the 2/8 SS (expires today!)
Final Price= Varies, but you should be able to use 1 coupon per item!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment