Here are the deals at Kroger this week! Nothing too exciting this week, but some decent deals if you need them!
SS= Smart Source Sunday Coupon insert (dates found shown next to abbreviations)
RP= Red Plum Sunday Coupon insert
P&G= Proctor & Gamble Sunday Coupon insert
Basics of Kroger:
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service, if you don't already have one.
- Kroger coupon policies vary by region. Mine doubles unlimited numbers of all coupons $.50 and under. I've heard some triple under $.50 and double everything to $.99. Ask if you aren't sure of your store's policy.
- You only have to buy 1 of an item to get the sale price in a 10/$10 sale, or BOGO free, unless there is a sale such as buy 10 items get $5 off your order sale.
- Kroger works with several companies to offer e-coupons that automatically come off your order when you purchase the specific items. Visit Shortcuts, P&G, and Cellfire to add coupons to your Kroger card.
- E-coupons can be combined with paper coupons for double savings!
See my full description of Kroger tips I shared on Tuesday's tips!
Here are the best deals I see at Kroger this week! Visit Southern Savers for even more deals this week!
Coca Cola Products Soft Drinks 12 Pack Cans, $3.99 ea
Get 2 boxes of Ritz Crackers FREE wyb 3-12 packs
$2/2 Nabisco Crackers SS 1/25
Final cost=$3.32 ea for 12 packs and 2 FREE Ritz
Peter Pan Peanut Butter 18 oz $2 ea
$.50/1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter printable
Final Price= $1
Crest Premium Toothpastes, 4.6-6.2 oz $2.50
$1.50 off any Crest Premium Toothpaste 4.2 oz or larger P&G e coupon
$1 off Crest Pro Health Toothpaste 2/08 P&G , 2/22 RP
$1 off Crest Toothpaste $120 P&G Savings Booklet
Final Price= Free with both coupons
Gillette Hair Care $3.99 ea
$2 off Gillette Hair Care product P&G 3/01
$2 off Gillette Hair product P&G e coupon
Final Price= FREE with both coupons
Rubbermaid Food Storage Easy Find Lids $1.99
$1 off Rubbermaid Easy Find storage containers SS 1/04 or 3/01 or printable
Final Price= $.99
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.