Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Shopping List:Extras

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here is a round-up of several other stores, in case the ones I highlight aren't near you!

Don't forget about Wednesday Wares- Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion, and Bi-Lo deals that are still going on until Tues. and check back here Wednesday for their new sales! Harris Teeter triple coupons start on Wednesday, and I've got a list started here!




~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment