Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Shopping List:Extras

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here is a round-up of several other stores, in case the ones I highlight aren't near you!


Don't forget about Wednesday Wares- Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion, and Bi-Lo deals that are still going on until Tues. and check back here Wednesday for their new sales!


  • Kroger- Southern Savers
    This is normally one I highlight as well, but there is TOO much good stuff and Jenny has it laid out really well! I'm super excited about this week's Mega Event, which includes several things from last week! It's MUCH bigger though, so last weeks must not have done so well! I skipped it, but won't this week!
  • Walmart- Mommy Snacks (get free wipes to go with the cheap Huggies from Walgreens)
  • Target - Stretching a Buck
  • Meijer - Mommy Snacks
  • Rite Aid- Common Sense with Money


If there are any stores that you're interested in that I don't post about, let me know, and I'll search them out, or point you in the right direction!





~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment