Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Last week, I discussed ways to shop thrifty at the mall, and I've found some new deals this week to add to the list!! So keep shopping!

By the way, I got the free bag from Victoria's Secret, and it was not a tote like My Penny Pile got, but it was a CUTE little mesh bag filled with travel size goodies from their new Pink line! I'd show a picture, but it's gonna be a present for a friend!! Whoohooo! It's a $25 value! I've noticed that occasionally the stores offer different products for promotions.

Thanks to Common Sense with Money........

  • 20% off at Macy's with this savings pass (extra 15% if you use your Macy's card, but turn around and pay it off!!! It's not a savings if you get stuck with fees!)
  • $10 off $10 purchase at JCPenny.com with the code BUDDING. Also $5 off with the reward I mentioned last week. Since you have to shop online for the $10 discount, shop through Ebates to get 4% back!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom.............

  • Free True Blue Spa travel item with any purchase. You could buy a small soap or gift box for a dollar or two to save even more!
Thanks to Southern Savers................
  • 30% off at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic family of stores....better yet, 5% of your purchase goes to charity!




~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment