Check in here every Wednesday for new sale lists!
*Sorry for the slight delay today, had some internet problems this morning!*
Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion and Bi-Lo run their sales every week from Wed-Tues. Many other stores run their sales Sun-Sat, so check out the Sunday Shopping Lists for this weeks Sun-Sat stores!
SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts
I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out Southern Savers for Bi-Lo sales!
If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I did go yesterday to grab some free gum and also picked up several pacakages of discounted meat- I'm runnin low!
Basics of HT-
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service to get the discounted prices
- Register your card for e-VIC to get special email discounts!
- Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to .99 everyday.
- Occasionally the store runs TRIPLE coupons where lots of fantastic freebies can be found. Check back here to find out when that is happening!
- They double (or triple) 20 coupons per day, per household, which includes only 3 each of the same coupon.
- You can see their entire coupon policy here .
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free (or buy 2, get 3 free!) sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 and $1.
- You can visit their Express Lane to get prices for your local store.
Next triples rumored to be sometime this month, so check back for details!
Here are some of the highlights for 3/4-3/10 found at Hotcouponworld.com. Check out their full list for more sales! Prices vary a little by store.
Coffee-mate creamers 16 oz. $1.67
$1.50/1 15 oz or larger liquid or powder - printable
$.50/1 Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer, Any Liquid or Powder - 01/04 SS
Final Price = $.17-$.67
Final Price = $.47 each
Fresh whole fryer chicken $.59/lb
Arnold Wide pan breads BOGO - 1 for $1.84
$1/1 Arnold Bread - All You Magazine March
Final Price= $.84
Hefty one zip BOGO - 1 for $1.64
$.55/1 Hefty One Zip Bags, Any - 01/25 RP
Final Price= $.54
Frank's Red Hot Sauce 2/$1.00
$.50 coupon from 1/18 or 3/1 SS
Final price = FREE
(just my own little note about things like this...when I first started couponing, I bought almost anything that was free, even if I don't really use it. Like hot sauce, we never use it, yet I bought a few bottles and ended up having to get rid of them! Remember you'll still be paying tax, so unless you need it or have someone to give it to, don't buy stuff you don't need! Unless it's more than free- then buy away!!)
Basics of Publix :
- Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
- Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
- They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
- In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.
BOGO Sale (all buy on get one items are listed at the price for ONE, remember each one you buy rings up at half price and you don't have to buy 2!)Ocean Spray Juice or Juice Cocktail, 64 oz bottle, (excluding 100% Cranberry Juice)$1.75
$1.00 off Ocean Spray Cranberry Drink "All Well & Good" booklet found at Publix (just found these yesterday for the first time! In cardboard display near door!)
Final Price= $.75
Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, 30 oz jar, save up to $2.44
$1 off Hellmann’s printable
.60/1 Hellmanns Mayo any 18 oz+ RP 1/18
Final Price= $1.45 or $1.85
Nabisco Ritz Crackers, 13.66 to 16 oz box, save up to $1.70
$2/2 Nabisco Crackers 1/25 SS
Final Price = $.70 each
Nabisco Cakesters Soft Snack Cakes, 6 pk $1.64
$2/2 Oreo Cakesters printable (you have to register first)
Final Price= $.64 each
Publix Milk 1 gallon $2.50
Publix Large Eggs 1 Doz $1.39
Strawberries 16oz $1.66 ea (I believe strawberries are on sale at Aldi's for $.99 this week!)
Publix Brand 2 Liters .50¢ ea
Publix Bakery French Bread $1.29 ea
Egg Beaters $1.66 ea
$1 off Egg Beaters with yolk printable
Final Price= $.66
Aquafresh Toothpaste $1
$.75/1 off Aquafresh Toothpaste 1/04 SS or printable
Final Price= $.25 (buy it if you need it or don't have a CVS or Walgreens where tpaste is often free!)
Dixie Napkins $1.50 ea
$1 off Dixie Napkins 1/18 RP
Final Price= $.50
Alavert 12 ct. $6.99
$4 off Alavert 12ct or larger Green Publix Advantage Buy flyer
$2 off Alavert 3/01 SS
$1 off Alavert printable
Final Price= $.99 (when you use Publix and $2 insert coupon together)
Cover Girl reg. price, starting at $2.79
$1 off any Cover Girl item 03/01 PG
$2 off any Cover Girl Green Advantage Buy Flyer
Final Price= Free and up ($3 total off any CG item when you use both, I've been getting $2.99 eyeshadow for a penny!)
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.