Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Wares

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Sorry about no "Tuesday's Tips" yesterday! I wrote a post, but obviously didn't set it go up! Since Tues is long over, I'll save it for next week! I'm in major need of filing/organizing my coupons, and I know better than to not have them ready when Harris Teeter triples rolls around! Oh well! I got in one trip today and there are still 6 days to go!!

That said.....

Check out my updated Harris Teeter Triples list, in a separate post today due to the great length of the great deals! I added more this morning and more tonight!

And on to the rest of the Wednesday sales.......


Check in here every Wednesday for new sale lists!

Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion and Bi-Lo run their sales every week from Wed-Tues. Many other stores run their sales Sun-Sat, so check out the Sunday Shopping Lists for this weeks Sun-Sat stores!

SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts




I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out Southern Savers for Bi-Lo sales!




If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I usually snag some good deals on discounted meat! I'll probably be highlighting this store more next week, since I'll be headed to the beach in NC where the only grocery store around is Food Lion!




Basics of Publix :

  1. Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
  2. Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
  3. They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
  4. They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
  5. In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.

Here are some of the highlights for 3/25-3/31! Visit Southern Savers for full details on all the sale items! Jenny has the best highlights!

BOGO SALES (price listed is for one item after BOGO discount!)

Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, 6 oz pkg, at $1.60
$1 off Snack Factory printable
Final Price=$ .60

Taco Bell Home Originals Dinner Kits, 10,75-16, 35oz box, at $1.35
$1 off Taco Bell Dinner Kit coupons on select products
Final Price = $.35

Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats, or Unfrosted Mini Wheats at $2.10
$.70/1 off any Kellogg’s Cereal RP 2/22
Final Price= $1.40
$1 off Kellogg’s Little Bites Mini Wheats RP 2/22
Final Price= $1.10 ea
Buy 4 Kellogg’s Cereal get FREE Milk in ad coupon

Campbell’s Select Harvest Soup, at $1.20
$1/2 Campbell’s Select Harvest Soups, SS 2/01
.50/2 Campbell’s Select Harvest soups, SS 3/01
Final Price= $.70 each

Nabisco Ritz Crackers at $1.75
$2 off 2 Nabisco Crackers SS 1/25
Final Price= $.75

Lance Cookies, Crackers or Wafers, 10 -14oz pkg at $1.45
$1 off any Lance Sandwich Crackers SS 2/22
Final Price= $.45
$1/2 off any Lance Sandwich Crackers SS 2/22
Final Price= $.95

Glass Plus, 32oz Bottle, at $1.25
.50/1 off Glass Plus SS 3/22, 2/08
$1 off Glass Plus printable
Save .50¢ for college with Upromise e coupon
Final Price= $.25 (+$.50 in your Upromise account

OTHER SALES

Knox Gelatin $1.39 ea
$4 off any Knox product printable
Final Price= FREE plus $2.61 overage

Del Monte Fresh Cut Vegetables, 11 to 15.25 oz can .79
$.55/2 Del Monte 50% less salt in store dispenser
Final Price= $.51
$.
75/1 off Del Monte 50% less salt printable (register to get your coupon)
Final Price= $.04


Crest Toothpaste, 8.2 oz tube $1.99
$1 off Crest Paste or Oral B Toothbrush store coupon Simple Ways to save flyer
$1 off Crest Toothpaste PG $120 savings rebate booklet
$1 off Crest PG 3/01
Final Price= FREE
(The Publix flyer has no expiration date on it, but yesterday the cashier said the register was saying the code was expired. I'd cut it out, so she thought maybe I'd cut off the date, but there was still a huge display of them by the front door, so she put it through! I'd take the whole flyer if you have it! I'll take this off if it doesn't work when I try again!)

Cover Girl products reg. price
$1 off any Cover Girl item PG 03/01
$2 off any Cover Girl Green Advantage Buy Flyer
Final Price= FREE and up! (use both together, items start at $2.79, I've been getting single eyeshadows- $2.99- for free!)

Minute Rice 14oz $2 ea
50/1 off any minute Rice product SS 1/04
Final Price= $1

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment