Friday, April 3, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I'm out of town but I'm prepared a few great links for you! If you find a link that is dead/no longer working, please post a comment so others will know, as I may not get a chance to update this!

FREE SAMPLES



COUPONS

  • Make a pledge here and receive a $5 coupon off Nestle Good start formula and a $3 coupon off any Gerber baby food
  • Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet - my last one just expired, so I'm getting this one too! Its usually the same coupons every time, and I got free dawn, swiffer, cascade, and other good deals using these coupons!
  • Sign up for General Mills recipes and savings- love this one! It has some high value coupons on some of my favorite products!

FOOD FREEBIES/DEALS

  • Check out lots of great Ice Cream freebies at Stretching a Buck
  • After a bit of a fiasco with a Domino's code that wasn't supposed to get released, they released another in apology for free Cinnastix. Check out this post for more info!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment