Friday, April 17, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

It's Freebie Friday, and right now I'm working a yardsale making money off of lots of things that I got for free! Can't ask for better than that! :o) Candles, toletries, and air fresheners have literally flown off the tables!

Here's some free stuff for you this week!



Restaurant Deals

  • Coupons for free and discounted items at Arby's here and here (Thanks to Centsible Savings and Money Saving Mom!)
  • Free Breakfast at Ikea today through Sun. Details here (Thanks to Cincinnati Cents!)
Printable coupons



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment