Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles! 4/19-4/25

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*








Kmart's around the country have been doubling coupons every now and then every month or so for many months now! I got so much great stuff when they had them here, but it's been before Christmas since they held it in the Nashville area! I'm not sure how they decide where they are doing it, but it seems pretty random to me!



Some stores are doubling 4/19-4/25, so to find out if your store is participating visit their site and look up the ad for your zipcode (and maybe try clicking on the ads for several stores around you to see if any of them are doubling.). You'll see a big red box on the front page of the ad that says they are doubling if your store is participating!



Visit Common Sense with Money's post for the rules and great coupon matchups! There are lots of free and cheap things!



Make sure you stick to the rules and look for a cashier that looks like they know what they are doing! And check your receipt afterwards. A few of my trips have been kind of frustrating but worth it when I've spent under a $1 for bags full of stuff!!

I'm not a fan of Kmart typically, but heck, that will get me in the store!!




Happy Shopping!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment