Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunday Shopping List

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I'm posting this early, and apologize for another "short" version of deals this week! I'm trying to get to bed early and hoping to be heading to Cincinnati for my nephew's baby dedication tomorrow...that said, I wanted to have this done in time because I'll be traveling there and back tomorrow and no time to be online!

Some of these are already up, other's I've linked to the websites tagged list of stores so if you are looking at last week's deals, they should be up later today......

I should have these updated Monday morning along with a preview of deals for Harris Teeter Triple Coupons starting on Tuesay! Whooohoo! :o)

Don't forget to go here to check out the deals still going on at Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion, and Bi-Lo through Tuesday!
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment