Friday, April 24, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

FREEBIES

RESTARUANT DEALS

  • Check out Common Sense with Money's post on deals at Ted's Montana Grill, Arby's, Jack in the Box, Mimi's Cafe and more!
  • Free Pretzel at Pretzel Time/ Pretzel Maker on Sunday April 26th
    and Free piece of KFC's new grilled chicken on Monday April 27th (Thanks to Centsible Savings!)


COUPONS

  • Get the new Home Made Simple Coupon book if you haven't already, I've used these for several free or close to it products in the past!
  • You can still get these great Campbell's coupons for $1 off cooking soups
  • Check out Box Tops for Education and sign up to support your child's (or niece/nephew/grandchild's) school! Chances are you are buying products with box tops anyways if you are using coupons. Instead of throwing them away, use them to give back. and print valuable coupons

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment