Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Treats!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I've decided to add a new Tueday feature called "Tuesday's Treats" to interchange with my "Tuesday's Tips!" Very often there are freebies throughout the week that are gone or over by the time we get to Freebie Friday, so check in here for great free deals and coupons as well!


Here are a few things to brighten up your Tues!

  • $.50 iced coffee's from Dunkin Donuts- today only! (and a portion of proceeds goes to Home for our Troops organization)
  • Get a free ice cream cone from Ben & Jerry's today only! Go here to make sure your store is participating
  • Find more current and soon to come food freebies at The Centsible Sawyer!
  • Try 4 free issues of Buisness Week magazine

Earth Day (tomorrow, April 22nd) Freebies

Some great coupons

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment