Check in here every Wednesday for new sale lists!
Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion and Bi-Lo run their sales every week from Wed-Tues. Many other stores run their sales Sun-Sat, so check out the Sunday Shopping Lists for this weeks Sun-Sat stores!
SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts
I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out HotCouponWorld for Bi-Lo sales!
If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I usually snag some good deals on discounted meat!
Basics of HT-
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service to get the discounted prices
- Register your card for e-VIC to get special email discounts!
- Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to .99 everyday.
- Occasionally the store runs TRIPLE coupons where lots of fantastic freebies can be found. Check back here to find out when that is happening!
- They double (or triple) 20 coupons per day, per household, which includes only 3 each of the same coupon.
- You can see their entire coupon policy here .
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free (or buy 2, get 3 free!) sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 and $1.
- You can visit their Express Lane to get prices for your local store.
TRIPLES NEXT WEEK 4/29-5/5!! Whoohooo!!
I will be starting a list of the best things I see and start posting it on my blog soon! You can check out the buzz now at HotCouponWorld.com!
Matchups for this week at HT can be found here!
Basics of Publix :
- Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
- Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
- They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
- In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.
BOGO SALES (price listed is for one item after BOGO discount!)
Del Monte SunFresh or Orchard Select Fruit, 23.5 or 24 oz pkg, at $1.99
$1 off Del Monte Sunfresh or Orchard Selects printable
Final Price =$.99
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal , or Just Bunches!, at $1.99
$1 off Post Trail Mix Crunch SS 4/05 (if this kind is included)
$2 off Trail Mix Crunch printable (may no longer be working but I did mention it in my Walgreen's post the other day so you might have it!)
Final Price= $1 or FREE
Pasta Roni or Rice A Roni at $.59
$1/4 Pasta Roni RP 3/08
$1/3 Pasta or Rice a Roni printable
Final Price = $.33 or $.25
Kellogg’s Pop Tarts, 8 ct, at $1.20
$1/2 Pop Tarts RP 4/05
$1/1 peelies on pkg if you can still find them
Final Price= $.20 or $.70
StarKist Chunk White Tuna Premium Albacore, 6.4 oz pouch, at $1.59
$1 off Starkist Creations or any Pouch Vocal Point mailer (interactive site that often mails out coupons and samples, great stuff, visit their site to sign up!)
Final Price= $.59
StarKist SeaSations Fish Fillets various flavors, 11.4 oz box, at $2.99
$3 off any StarKist SeaSations RP 3/08 (regional)
Final Price= FREE
Try me Free Mail in Rebate (in FL, buy 2 and get both free after rebate)
Wish-Bone Dressing, 16 oz, at $1.31
.75/1 off any Wish-bone Dressing printable or RP 3/15
$2 off meat wyb 2 Wishbone dressings (mail-in-rebate, I think my mom gave me these, so I'm not sure where they are from!)
Final Price= $.56
Skippy Peanut Butter or Natural Peanut Butter at $1.24
.40/1 Skippy Peanut Butter RP 4/05 or printable
$1/2 Skippy Peanut Butter RP 4/05
Final Price= $.44- $.74
Hunt’s Tomato Ketchup, 24 oz, at $1.75 (for 2)
$1/2 any Hunt’s Product May All You Mag.
Final Price= $.37
Blue Diamond Almonds, 6 oz, at $1.69
$1/2 Blue Diamond Almonds printable
.50/1 Blue Diamond Natural Almonds SS 3/22
Final Price= $.69 - $1.19
Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers 50% off
.50/1 off Valley Fresh Steamers SS 4/05 (regional)
Final Price= FREE
Silk Soy Milk $2.50 ea
$1 off Silk, Save Money Save the Planet Booklet at Publix
$1 off Silk Spring Greenwise Magazine from Publix
Final Price= $.50 (use both, one is a manf one is a store coupon)
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.