Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Walgreens Update

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

There are a lot of good deals to be found at Walgreens this week....here's some of what I plan on getting!

I have a few RR from last week to help get me started!

The following, thanks to Common Sense with Money here and here

Ecotrin 45ct Tablets $2, Earn a $2 RR when you buy one
Use $2.25 printable coupon (coupon will need to be adjusted down)
FREE plus $2 in overage from the RR!

Nivea Body Wash $4.99, Earn a $4.99 Register Reward when you buy one
Use $1/1 coupon from 4/19 RP insert
FREE plus $1 in overage after RR and coupon

Rembrandt Toothpaste or Mouthwash $5.99, Earn a $5.99 RR when you buy one
FREE after RR

Bayer Quick release Crystals $2.49, Earn a $2.49 RR when you buy one
FREE after RR

Schick Quattro for Women Razors $8.99. Earn $3 in RR when you buy one
Use $4/1 coupon from 3/22 SS insert
Pay $1.99 each after coupon and RR

"Check your local store for clearance Schick Intuition Plus Cucumber melon, reportedly they are on clearance for $2.59 each and they are also printing the $3 Register Reward for the deal available this week. There’s a $4/1 coupon from 4/26 SS inserts, so you can get it all for free plus $3 in overage!"

This deal thanks to My Penny Pile...hoping I can find these to share with some kiddos I babysit!

Kid's Boost Drinks are marked down in stores from $14.00 to $3.39 and there are $5/1 coupons here. Since Walgreens can give you issues with a coupon valued more than the price of the product, she suggests using 2 coupons on 3 items- which makes your total $.17 for all 3 packs AND there are reportedly more $5/1 coupons in the packages you buy!

And from Centsible Savings...

Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent (1 oz.)
On sale for $2.00
Use $2.00 printable coupon
Final price: Free!

And Thanks to Southern Savers....

Reynolds Foil $0.89 (20 ft) w/in-ad coupon-$1 off Reynolds Wrap flyer found at Publix (makes it FREE plus overage)(give manufacturer coupon before store coupon and it will work)



And finally thanks to Money Saving Mom....

Campbells soups $0.59 after in-ad coupon
Use $1/2 printable coupon
Pay $0.09 each after coupons


So.....I've got my list, going to print/gather all my coupons and see how long I can keep the RR's rolling this week!!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment