Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Wares

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I was so excited to get up super early and head to Harris Teeter Triples!, that I forgot to do a repost to remind everyone! It's not too late, it runs through next Tues!!

Go here to see my updated Harris Teeter Triples list! There are lots of freebies and cheapies!

Here are the lists for other stores with sales starting on Wednesdays! Don't forget to check out my Sunday Shopping Lists for deals still going on through Saturday at other stores!

Hmmmm....nothing seems so exciting when there are so many deals to be had at HT right now, but since we don't all have one...



SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts







I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out Southern Savers for Bi-Lo sales!




If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I usually snag some good deals on discounted meat!





Basics of Publix :

  1. Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
  2. Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
  3. They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
  4. They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
  5. In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.

Visit Southern Savers for full details on all the sale items from 4/29-5/5! !

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment