Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedesday Wares

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*


Here are the deals this week for stores with sale cycles starting on Wednesdays! All of these sales are good 4/15-4/21

I'm sitting out shopping this week to use up some of what we have, and give our budget a chance to build back up after my vacation last week! I'll be back to my expanded listings next week!

I'll be back to update links later as there may be better lists created throughout the day!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment