Hopefully, you all have your taxes done!! It's not like you don't know tomorrow is the 15th, right?!! :o)
I have zero tips for you on how to get your taxes done if you haven't yet, but I do have a few tips on how to celebrate if you've been done for awhile, or celebrate after you finish tomorrow!!
- FREE massage from HydroMassage (must call ahead to schedule and bring coupon!)
- Papa Johns Pizza discount! This isn't free but when you order online and check out you can enter code 1040 and you'll get 3 free toppings on a large cheese pizza! We almost always order our pizza online!
These are all thanks to Common Sense with Money!
- Free Cinnabites form Cinnabon, while supplies last and one offer per customer. This offer is only good at mall bakeries and not at airport or travel plazas. Find the Cinnabon closest to you here.
- TGI Fridays restaurants is offering $5 Bonus Bites card when you spend $15-$25 dollars and get a $10 Bonus Bites Card when you spend $25 or more dollars. You can use Bonus Bites cards towards your next visit. You can also become a member of their “Give Me More Stripes” loyalty program and you will get a coupon for a free appetizer.
- You can get one FREE taco at Taco del Mar with this coupon. Find the location closest to you here.
- PF Changs is offering 15% off your food and beverage bill. Find the location closest to you here.
- McCormick & Schmicks Seafood restaurants will be giving every tax payer a $10.41 dinner certificate to use towards future meal and a selection of meals for only $10.40. Call your local McCormick & Schmicks to verify they are participating in this promotion.
- Maggie Moo’s is offering one FREE single scoop of Ice Cream (double yum!). Good at participating locations and limited to one per customer.
Here's some ways to celebrate or treat yourself not limited just to Tax Day!
- Free wings at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Southern Saver's shows you how to get appetizers for a penny and entree's for $1 at T.G.I.Friday's!
- $1 off any drink at Caribou coffee
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.