Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday's Tips- Tax Edition!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Hopefully, you all have your taxes done!! It's not like you don't know tomorrow is the 15th, right?!! :o)

I have zero tips for you on how to get your taxes done if you haven't yet, but I do have a few tips on how to celebrate if you've been done for awhile, or celebrate after you finish tomorrow!!


  • FREE massage from HydroMassage (must call ahead to schedule and bring coupon!)
  • Papa Johns Pizza discount! This isn't free but when you order online and check out you can enter code 1040 and you'll get 3 free toppings on a large cheese pizza! We almost always order our pizza online!

These are all thanks to Common Sense with Money!

Here's some ways to celebrate or treat yourself not limited just to Tax Day!




Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment