Monday, May 4, 2009

Movie Monday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*



Nearly every Monday, Redbox puts out movie codes offering one free night's movie rental. To find out if you have a Redbox location near you, visit here. Many Walgreen's, McDonald's and Walmart stores have Redbox movie "vending machines." You can also use the Redbox site to view movies at each location to make sure they have what you want before you go!


Free Code: BT73H9

This code is good today, May 4th, until midnight (Central time!) tonight. You must use a credit or debit card to rent and can use the code once per card. Return your movie before 9pm the following evening to avoid any charges.





Regular Redbox rental fees are only $1 a day!





~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment