Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: Extras

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here's a list of links to great deals this week! Go here to see Publix, Harris Teeter (still tripling through Tues!), Bi-Lo and Food Lion deals still going on!

  • Target- Stretching a Buck
  • Walmart - Money Saving Mom (note- prices vary greatly from store to store, so check your local prices carefully! Can Walmart price match itself?!)
  • Meijer- Mommy Snacks
  • Rite Aid - Southern Savers
  • Walgreens- Common Sense with Money

If you're in Nashville, visit my post here about Kroger Triple coupons!! If you are elsewhere near a Harris Teeter (only Kroger's near there are tripling here in competition!), you might just want to take a shot at calling your Kroger and seeing if they are tripling too! No one here really knew about it until seeing signs in stores!



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment