Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Tips

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*





I've done a few posts on ways to find coupons here.





Today, I'm telling you how you can find ALL YOU magazine coupons, even for free! I've briefly mentioned it before, and you may have seen it in some of my coupon match-ups, so here's the scoop on how to get it!




I love, love, love the high value coupons that you can find in ALL YOU magazine! If you haven't heard of this magazine, it is one that can only be found at Wal-Mart stores or by subscription!



I almost never get to Wal-Mart these days, even though it is actually the closest store to my house! It's just so big, and I can never find a parking spot! So unless there is a great deal, or I remember to go get an ALL YOU magazine, I almost never go in anymore!


The coupons found in ALL YOU magazine are not Wal-Mart specific coupons....they are almost always just manufacturer coupons that can be used anywhere! I have gotten many a free product by using them. Because most people won't have more than one copy of the mag, they are higher values than found other places.

I was THRILLED to find even fewer reasons to head to Wal-Mart and an easier way to get those great coupons!

Right now Alyssa at Keeping the Kindgom First is currently offering a GREAT deal on a subscription to ALL YOU through Amazon.com...The $10 for a one year subscription is THE cheapest I have seen yet! I almost signed up for it right away, until I realized how I could get it for FREE!

If you use Swagbucks you can earn Amazon gift cards to get it for free! I already had one $5 gift card in my account and had been waiting to earn another to buy a book I've been wanting...alas the book will have to wait until I earn some more Swagbucks because I want to jump on this magazine FAST for all the good coupons!

You can read more about Swagbucks here in a post I originally did on how it works: but basically it's a search engine, like Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc....BUT you earn points by searching! Not every time, and I haven't figured out how often...but if you use it every day even in place of entering webpages you already know by heart in your toolbar at the top of your browser, you will quickly start to earn points! I have only been doing it a few months and have LOVED it so far!

If you EVER use search engines, you HAVE to use Swagbucks because they PAY you to search!

So, how am I getting ALL YOU for free? I just today earned my final few Swagbucks needed to have my 2 $5 gift cards from Amazon.com. I'm taking those and ordering the magazine!

You should notice that the price of the magazine is $15 but there is a message at the top that says "$5.00 Off: Subscribe today, and you'll see an instant $5.00 discount when you check out."

Have fun earning Swagbucks AND saving money with ALL YOU!



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment