Friday, June 19, 2009

Back soon.....

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I apologize for the lack of posts recently!!

Things have been so nuts lately that I haven't even had the time to shop in the past 2 weeks!

My BFF had a baby and halfway through my visit in NC, I had to return to take care of a very sick hubby (who still hasn't fully recovered!), had a yard sale, down to one car for this week, AND we're headed to Chicago today to pick up my in-laws who are coming to stay with us for most of the summer, so I've also been getting the house ready for them!

That said....I've barely even had time to glance at deals going on lately!!

Please visit my links on the right side of the page to find deals until I get back, hopefully next week!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment