Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Shopping Lists

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

With another busy week going on, I'm in NC right now for my BFF's new little baby born yesterday morning! I drove a long ways, haven't had much sleep and they're all coming home tomorrow, so its going to be a bit chaotic!

I'm going to try my hand at some Bi-Lo shopping while I'm here and then in SC later on in the week I'm hoping to get in on some Kmart doubles!!

So here are your quick links for the week! Don't forget to check out the sales running from Wed-Tues still going on here.

  • Walgreens- Common Sense with money
    (Free+ baby powder this week!)
  • CVS- Common Sense with Money
    (Free Razors and Dawn)
  • Rite Aid- Southern Savers
  • Target- Stretching a Buck
  • Walmart- Deal Seeking Mom
  • Meijer - Mommy Snacks
  • Kmart- Common Sense with Money
    (Double coupons going on in many stores this week!)
  • Kroger - Southern Savers



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment