Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's Treats!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Been awhile since I've found the time for a freebie round up!


RESTAURANT FREEBIES/DEALS

  • Free Rootbeer Float from Sonic on Wed. June 3rd from 8pm-midnight (Thanks, Centsible Savings!)
  • Free chips and salsa when you sign up for Qudoba email updates
  • $5.50/$25 purchase at Longhorn Steakhouse
  • June 5th is National Doughnut Day- Head to Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts for their giveaways! (glad I don't like doughnuts, yes I'm the only person, I know!)
  • Carraba's free appetizer with an adult entree purchase
  • Free cone from Bruster's for kids under 40 inches tall all month long in June!

FREE SAMPLES

COUPONS

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~



Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment