Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Wares

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*



I am exhausted from triples at Kroger and Harris Teeter just ending yesterday, some great deals last week at Publix, and traveling/running around a lot with other stuff....so I may take the rest of the week off, except for buying some needs!



That said, this is an abbreviated list this week!!



Publix

Food Lion

Bi-Lo

Harris Teeter



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment