Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blog updates!

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*


I am not giving up on my blog!! I am currently working on writing some new posts and working things out so that it can be more "self-running!" Doing the deals takes up so much time as it is, that I can get quite overwhelmed with the blog updates too!

My true goal is to be able to give others a place where they can get started couponing and working the deals, then direct them elsewhere to the best sites which list the actual deals!

So hopefully sometime within the next few weeks, I'll be up and running completely!

I am also working on opening up an Etsy shop (yipes!), revamping my old blog Daisy's Favorite Things, and running some giveaways on both blogs!

So, please don't forget about me! Keep me in your reader, bookmarks, etc and get ready to see some great new things soon!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment