Friday, February 27, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Love free stuff?? Who doesn't??!! Here are some great links to getting free samples, coupons, and free stuff in stores!

The best thing about getting samples in the mail, is not only getting to try a new product, but often they're great small sizes that you can use for traveling AND they often come with coupons!

It's been a busy couple of days for me, going non-stop babysitting and substitue teaching, so here's a few links to some great stuff!


STORE FREEBIES

Check out Southern Saver's Festival of Free for some great freebies this week!




CURRENT ONLINE FREEBIES

Pantene Free Sample



RESTAURANT FREEBIES

GREAT COUPONS

  • $5 and $3 coupons from Huggies get these soon before they are gone! They will be great to combine with a sale coming up at Walgreens starting March 8th!
  • $1.50/1 Pamper's coupon
  • Click below to sign up for a GREAT Betty Crocker coupon book! I've got mine, and I've already used several of the coupons!





  • More free name brand samples here when you sign up for Freefly's


    freeflys



    Many of these freebies are thanks to Money Saving Mom


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~


Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment