Love free stuff?? Who doesn't??!! Here are some great links to getting free samples, coupons, and free stuff in stores!
The best thing about getting samples in the mail, is not only getting to try a new product, but often they're great small sizes that you can use for traveling AND they often come with coupons!
It's been a busy couple of days for me, going non-stop babysitting and substitue teaching, so here's a few links to some great stuff!
Check out Southern Saver's Festival of Free for some great freebies this week!
CURRENT ONLINE FREEBIES
- Free sample of Quaker Rice Cakes. These are yum!
- Free sample of Quaker True Delights
- Free sample of Parent's Choice Formula
- Free reusable shopping bags (read yesterday's post!)
- Free sample of Just for men Touch of Gray
- Free subscription to Family Fun magazine (I've been getting this for awhile!)
- 100 completely Free business cards (these are great and customizable!)
- Free sample of Pantene (click below)
- Free Arby's sandwich when you buy a drink!
- $1 Wendy's coupon when you sign up for their email list. Use this on a dollar item to get it for free!
- Denny's Buy one, get one free coupon (in case you missed their free breakfast or you're hungry for more!)
- Free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse, when you sign up for their email list.
- Free chips and queso dip at Chili's when you sign up for their email list.
- $5 and $3 coupons from Huggies get these soon before they are gone! They will be great to combine with a sale coming up at Walgreens starting March 8th!
- $1.50/1 Pamper's coupon
- Click below to sign up for a GREAT Betty Crocker coupon book! I've got mine, and I've already used several of the coupons!
- More free name brand samples here when you sign up for Freefly's
Many of these freebies are thanks to Money Saving Mom
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.