Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Shopping Lists

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

I'm taking another week off from shopping in order to use up some of our supply we already have on hand! There's nothing too fantastic I see this week anyways (or maybe I'm just pretending!), and myself and our budget need a break! I stayed close to budget on my vacation last week, but did come home with lots of food uneaten and a good supply left from what I'd prepared for the hubby! So because of me not working last week and needing to use up some things, we're giving it a rest! The only things I'm "allowed" to buy this week are milk and bread! I'm sure I'll be back at it next week full swing!!

Here's a round-up of the best deals this week so that you can take advantage of them even if I'm not!

  • Kroger- Southern Savers
  • Publix - Southern Savers (after being closed on Easter, the last sale cycle ended Saturday, and a new one starts Monday, so there will be no new listing on Wed as this cycle continues through 4/21!)
  • CVS- Common Sense with Money
  • Walgreens - Common Sense with Money
  • Rite Aid - Southern Savers
  • Walmart- Mommy Snacks
  • Target - Stretching a Buck

Happy Shopping!



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment