Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Cereal on the Cheap
I can't believe how much I used to pay for cereal! And my husband goes through it like there is no tomorrow!! Now, I never pay more than $1 a box, and much less than that if I can help it!
Here's how you can snag a GREAT deal now, but get these coupons fast- they'll probably be gone soon!!
Kellogg's is currently offering $1 off coupons for many of their different cereals.
You can snag two copies each of several different ones here and here (this second one was kinda hornery for me and I had to keep clicking print!!)
There have been lots of cereal deals lately, like one last month where I got boxes of Shredded Mini Wheats for $.33 a piece AND free milk!! Worth it even if you don't like the cereal that much!
Right now you can take the Special K coupons (along with some for crackers here since you can't get 5 cereal ones unless you use more than one computer!) to Target for this deal
  • Buy any combination of 5 Special K cereals or crackers at $2.39 each
    Use 5 $1/1 coupons above
    or from the 4/5 RedPlum insert
    Spend $6.95 plus tax out of pocket
    Get a $5 Target gift card
    $0.39 per box after coupons and gift card

Sounds good to me!! Plus I already have a $5 gift card from another deal like this from Glade, so I'll only spend $1.96 oop and get back a $5 card! Even sweeter!

Also if you have enough coupons, you can do it again, and use the first gift card to buy more and pay less oop the next time(similar to what I'll be doing with my previous gift card!)!

Even if you don't plan to do this Target deal, if you eat Kellogg's cereal, go get these coupons now!!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom, for the heads up on this sweet, thrify deal!


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment