Friday, May 1, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*


It's nasty and rainy here in TN, so here's some freebies to perk you up a bit!!



FREE SAMPLES

  • Lots of free samples from ¡Vive Mejor! (Spanish for "Live Better!" but site is in English!)
    Helmann's mayo, Caress, Degree, Ponds

RESTAURANT FREEBIES

HOT COUPONS

  • Free booklet from Alexia snacks (Tried these awhile back when I used a blinkie coupon at Harris Teeter triples on their waffle fries...yum!!)
  • Don't forget your Kellogg's coupons I posted about yesterday! These can get you CHEAP cereal and crackers!
  • Check out Coupons.com for lots of new coupons that just came out, some so hot they are gone already!
  • Join the Slimfast community to get coupons!
  • Two great ways to get Enfamil coupons here and here! I know lots of new/soon to be mommies needing this!
  • Sign up to get Bisquick, Pilsbury, and other great coupons by clicking below



Bisquick Pillsbury Cooking for 2




~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment