Friday, May 8, 2009

Freebie Friday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

FREEBIES


RESTAURANT FREEBIES

  • Free small root beer float or freeze from A&W
  • Free CrosSONIC with the purchase of a drink from Sonic
  • Did you print a coupon from KFC for a free meal, and haven't redeemed it yet? Apparently they are no longer accepting them due to overwhelming response, but bring it in to a KFC before May 19th and they'll issue you a raincheck (which will now include a free Pepsi as well!)
  • Not quite a freebie but from now until June 29th get a Iced Coffee with Milk for $1.95 from Starbucks!
  • Free Shake from Johnny Rockets with the purchase of an entree
  • Free cone at TCBY for mom on Mother's day!

HOT COUPONS

  • Signing up for the Kraft newsletter will get you a free issue of their magazine with great coupons and also make lots of other great coupons available to you!
  • Go here for lots of great printable coupons


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment