Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Buying filters for our air conditioning unit is not one of my favorite things to do, or to spend money on!

I almost never remember since I'm used to being in apartment complexes where they do it for you! Now that we're in a house (renting, but we take care of the little things), we are in charge of filters. That's the hubby's job! I've tried a couple ways to figure out how to do it frugally....I've used gift cards on occasion when the hubby reminds me we need one....I'm pretty sure we need one right now! Ok...we've probably needed one for several weeks!!

So I LOVED this tip I just found over at Frugal in Franklin on buying a reusable air filter!!

I'm pretty sure I can remember to wash it once a month once I realize I won't have to pay for it again! So I'll be looking for some of these!!

Now, to just remember to take them with us when we move out!!

~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment