Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hot deals

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Here's a couple hot deals that can't wait for me to post!!

  • Get a free 2 piece meal from KFC! Go to UnthinkKFC.com - available until 9:59 pm tonight! It appears that it's printing more than one at a time!
  • Today only- get a free 8x10 for Mother's Day from Walgreens use code MOTHER at check-out online or use their in-ad coupon in the store


~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment