Check in here every Wednesday for new sale lists!
Harris Teeter, Publix, Food Lion and Bi-Lo run their sales every week from Wed-Tues. Many other stores run their sales Sun-Sat, so check out the Sunday Shopping Lists for this weeks Sun-Sat stores!
SS= Smart Source Sunday coupon inserts (date in paper next to each symbol!)
RP= Red Plum Sunday coupon inserts
P&G= Procter & Gamble Sunday coupon inserts
I don't have a Bi-Lo near me, but I know some of my readers do! Check out HotCouponWorld for Bi-Lo sales!
If you are a Food Lion shopper check out the sales starting today here listed by Southern Savers. I often stop by to pick up coupons, and only occasionally shop there. I usually snag some good deals on discounted meat!
Basics of HT-
- Sign up for a reward card at customer service to get the discounted prices
- Register your card for e-VIC to get special email discounts!
- Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to .99 everyday.
- Occasionally the store runs TRIPLE coupons where lots of fantastic freebies can be found. Check back here to find out when that is happening!
- They double (or triple) 20 coupons per day, per household, which includes only 3 each of the same coupon.
- You can see their entire coupon policy here .
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free (or buy 2, get 3 free!) sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 and $1.
- You can visit their Express Lane to get prices for your local store.
With triple coupons ending yesterday, I'm not sure there's much exciting to see at HT after that (unless you go to a nearby Kroger which are still tripling through Sat!!
However, there are a few things that might get me back in!!
Matchups are in progress, but it looks like maybe free mac and cheese and possible continued good deal on Kraft BBQ sauce!
Basics of Publix :
- Publix does not have a store reward card, however they do have a key card to link your Upromise purchases. Visit the website for more info or find a key card at the sales flyer kiosk at the front of stores.
- Most Publix stores double coupons up to and including $.50
- They offer many store coupons which can be found in the sales flyer kiosk at the front of the store. These can be stacked with manufacturer coupons. These include green Advantage Buy flyers (non-food items) and yellow Advantage Buy flyers (food items) which are monthly sales/coupons.
- They often run great Buy One, Get One free sales. Normally, you do NOT have to buy the required amount to get the discounted price. Ex if an item costs $2 and is BOGO, you can buy 1 at $1.
- In FL only, Publix stores do NOT double and you must buy 2 items for BOGO price.
Here are some of the highlights for 5/6-5/12! Visit Southern Savers for full details on all the sale items!
BOGO SALES- Price listed is for ONE
Del Monte Fresh Cut Canned Vegetables 11 to 11.25-oz, $.64
.30/1 Del Monte 50% Less Salt in store dispenser
.55/2 Del Monte 50% Less Salt in store dispenser
Final Price= $.04-$.37
Post Cereal: Selects, Trail Mix Crunch, Grape Nuts, or Grape Nuts Flakes, at $2
.75/1 Post Selects Cereal (exp 5/08) Publix Yellow Advantage Buy Flyer
$1/2 Post Grape Nuts (exp 5/10) SS 3/29
$1 off Post Trail Mix Crunch SS 4/05
Final Price =
Thomas English Muffins, at $1.50
.50/1 off Thomas Muffins SS 4/19
Final Price = $.50
Glass Plus Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner, 32oz bottle, at $1.24
.50/1 Glass Plus SS 3/22
$1 off Glass Plus printable
.50 towards college wyb (1) Glass Plus Upromise eCoupon (good once)
Final Price = $.24, plus you'll make $.50 in your Upromise account!
Jello Snacks 6 pk $2
.50/1 Jello Snacks SS 5/03
.55/1 Jello Snacks SS 5/03
Final Price= $1- $1.45
Mahatma Rice $1.19
.50/1 off any Mahatma or Watermaid Rice RP 3/01, 4/26
(good way to use these coupons if you didn't get to at/ or don't have Harris Teeter!)
Final Price= $.19
Daisy Sour Cream .99¢ (through May 8- advantage buy deal)
.50/1 off Daisy Sour Cream SS 4/05
Final Price = FREE
Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables $1 ea
.50/1 Green Giant Frozen item printable (this is not a new link, so if you've used it twice before you won't be able to again! It has been months and months since I did- they need to reset!)
Final Price= FREE
Suave Naturals Shampoo or Conditioner, 22.5 oz, .99¢
$1/2 Suave professionals printable (Food Lion)
$1/2 or .50/2 any Suave Hair Care RP 3/01, 3/29
Final Price= FREE when you use FL and manf coupon
~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~
Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.