Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunday Shopping List: Kroger

*If this is your first time visiting my blog, go here first to learn how it works!*

Get to one of the Kroger's below asap by May 9th to get in on TRIPLES going on in competition with Harris Teeter's triples!! Go here to see a picture of my amazing trips!

*Most of these items are still free this week! If you find something that isn't, please let me know! *

I've added a few things to the list today (May 4th), please comment if you've found anything else!

Since this is a quick list, I didn't put what inserts the coupons were from, so if you file by insert, look up the coupons here at Hot Coupon World's database! Simply enter the product you are looking for in the search box and it will tell you where you can find it!

Faithful Provisions listed the 7 stores tripling:

Brentwood
Belle Meade
Green Hills
Melrose
Nippers Corners
2- Bellevue stores



Free Stuff

Kraft Barbeque Sauce
$.75 coupon

Mentos Gum
$.75 coupon


Betty Crocker Frosting- flavors on closeout ( I only found lemon, other flavors are $.19)
$.50 coupon

Betty Crocker Warm Delights (Chocolate Rasp Decadance on markdown)
$.50 coupon
$.55/1 coupon on coupons.com (not sure if that makes it free, but cheaper on other flavors!)

Duncan Hines- closeout flavors only
$.35 coupon

McCormick spices (better variety at HT)
$.75 coupon

Flipz chocolate covered pretzels
$.50 coupon

Frank’s hot sauce
$.50 coupon

French’s mustard (honey mustard, regular and spicy all free)
$.50 coupon regular
$.75 coupon spicy and honey mustard

Lady speed stick (only one kind freeat reg price, and not included in b2g1 sale)
$.75 coupon

Brut deodorant
$.55 coupon

Sure deodorant – free with $.75 ip at
www.suredeoderant.com
$.75 coupon (new one came out in 5/3 inserts!)

Suave deodorant (this has been free for awhile!)
$.50 coupon

Finesse shampoo and cond
$.75 coupon

Softsoap (any on sale 10/$10)
$.35 coupon

Colgate (any 2/$3)
$.75 coupon

I Can’t believe it’s not butter Baking Sticks
$.75 coupon

Daisy Sour Cream (same small ones also free at HT and Publix this week)
$.50 coupon

Bertolli Piccolini – with new ip on coupons.com (beeped, but worked)
$.75 coupon (may not be available now! :o( )

No yolks pasta (I didn’t try any DND but might work at Kroger for insert, or use ip)
$.75 coupon insert- says Do not Double, I don't know if it will work
$.75 printable no longer available

Ortega (several items could be free or cheap, I didn't try these because they are a hassle and HT knows how to handle them, I might try another time!)
$.74/2 coupons

Eggo Waffles (high school musical ones on closeout-)
$.75 coupon
(other varieties are $.08 and up!)

Bumble Bee tuna- premium pouches (used blinkies from Publix I had to use HT, don’t know if the Kroger ones would double or not since they say DND and the Publix don’t!)
$.55 blinkies

Cheap Stuff


Price listed after coupons!

Skintimate Shaving Cream- one kind- Dry skin $.10
$.75 coupon

Dole Pineapple- small 8 oz cans - $.06 or less
Buy 4 get $1 oyno
There are $.55/2 q’s and my mom had a $.75/2 which I didn’t get…either way
free or cheap!

New coupons.com $.50/1 any dole canned fruit! Use 2 computers to print 2 copies from each to get these for more than free after the oyno coupon!

French’s Worsh sauce - $.09
$.50 coupon

Red Barron single serving pizzas- $1.08
$.75 coupon

Bertolli jarred pasta sauce- $.24
$.75 coupon



~Stacey of Daisy's Deals~





Please email me for questions, suggestions, and anything else at daisysdeals (at) hotmail (dot) com. As I begin this journey, please bear with me as I am still learning myself! If you see anything that you feel is inappropriate or against store/website policies please "politely" let me know.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great match-ups! So glad to find another local frugal blogger : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacey! Mollie told me about your site and I have found it so helpful. Love the Kroger triples, thanks for the match-ups, saves me so much time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stacey. Mollie Y. told me about your site and I am overwhelmed as to which store to shop first today? What do you suggest? Kroger or HT. I also heard from another thrifty gal that there are some great deals at Publix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Nippers Corner this morning and found a couple more freebies not listed... dole fruit cups and kraft bbq sauce. Although the bbq q's for 75c only doubled, but a catalina for $2 on my next order printed from kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elias' Mom....I'd go to Kroger first, because unless they've restocked, HT is out of a lot! It's always worth a shot though, I got a few things yesterday, but much more at Kroger!

    Thanks, Jenny! I knew the Bbq was free but didn't know there was a catalina! I should've used mine there because it didn't work at HT, but since I got them for free, I don't think I'll complain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few more deals:

    Bisquick 40oz is FREE + .31 overage
    $3.09 regular price -.60/1 SS 4/05 PLUS -$1/1 Shortcuts e coupon PLUS -.60/1 Cellfire e coupon.

    Hormel Compleats FREE + .25 over
    $1.99 reg price -.75/1 or $1 off Hormel Compleats SS 4/05

    If you're going to do the Kroger deals, don't forget to load your e-coupons! They don't double/triple, but they can be used IN ADDITION to MFG coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find the 40 oz bisquick in my store the other day when looking for match-ups! I may have to look again! But will both of the e coupons come off when you're only buying one? Also, I'm not sure there would be overage on the Hormel....the coupons should triple up to the price without giving overage, unless they are entered manually!

    ReplyDelete